Contact Us Today!
Eastern Iowa Roof Repair
The roof is one of the most vital parts of our homes and office spaces for several reasons. Not only does it protect us from the elements, but it also has a significant impact on the attractiveness and value of the property from the outside—the “curbside appeal” factor. That’s why it’s important to address any issues with a roof as soon as possible. Our Eastern Iowa roof repair pros are here to help customers maintain a well-functioning roof and preserve their property's integrity and value.
Reach out to Brainard Roofing & Construction at (319) 419-7950 or fill out our online contact form. We offer free estimates, and our service area extends through the counties of Johnson, Clayton, Delaware, Linn, Winneshiek, and Farmersburg.
Learn the Signs of When Roof Repair Is Needed
When or home or business owner notices any of these five warning signs, it's time to call our Eastern Iowa roof repair techs:
- Daylight Through the Roof Boards: This sign isn’t exactly subtle. If the sunlight is shining through the boards in the attic, the roof needs immediate professional attention.
- Leaks: Water leaks inside a home or business have several possible causes, and the possibility of roof damage is one of them. These need to be addressed right away. Water leaks start to wear on the property and lead to other problems.
- Moss Growth: One of the many negative consequences of water leaks, moss growth not only damages the quality of the roof itself, but it also takes its toll on indoor air quality. As moss gets into the air, it can cause or exacerbate respiratory problems. For business owners, this may also lead to liability exposure on their workman’s compensation policy if an employee becomes sick due to poor indoor air.
- Missing or Damaged Shingles: The gaps caused by missing or damaged shingles can lead to leaks and further damage if not repaired quickly.
- Curling Shingles: These indicate that the underlying structure has been weakened and needs to be fixed promptly.